Man arrested on sex charge with child
A Baton Rouge man accused of committing a sex crime against a 3-year-old girl last month has been arrested, according to an affidavit warrant.
Andre A. Johnson Jr., 18, 8970 Graham Drive, was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on Wednesday, records show.
Johnson allegedly forced the girl to touch herself inappropriately and he allegedly touched her inappropriately, the warrant says.
Five arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Wednesday and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Jessica Anderson, 32, 9465 Pecan Tree Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Luis Dermody, 57, 18026 Shadow Creek, first-offense DWI, hit and run and possession of alcohol in vehicle
- Jeremy Glascock, 31, 18070 Jefferson, Prairieville, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Alton Station, 45, 5094 Woodlawn Ave., first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- William Wilson, 25, 964 Baird Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and motor vehicle inspection required.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.