Five arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish — including one for a fourth-offense DWI — and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Justin David, 19, 1524 Brightside Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Solveig Greene, 29, 7848 Amesburg Circle, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Steven Pabon, 35, 4309 Scouel Road, Pascagoula, Miss., first-offense DWI and wrong way down a one-way street.
- Kody Reeves, 20, 1040 Allen Cole Road, Ragley, first-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked and careless driving.
- Alvin Thomas, 54, 5660 Packard St., Baton Rouge, fourth-offense DWI and red light violation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.