- School lunches for East Baton Rouge Parish schools for the week of Oct. 15 to Oct. 19.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken nuggets or patty, oven-baked fries, steamed broccoli, chilled peach slices, whole-wheat roll, barbeque sauce or ketchup, frozen fruit juice dessert, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken tenders, garlic potatoes, sweet peas, salad cup, apple wedges, cinnamon raisin breadstick, milk. Choice: mandarin chicken salad or pizza.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: White beans or red beans with ham or sausage, steamed brown rice, seasoned turnip greens, baby carrots, cantaloupe or orange wedges, whole-wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Fajita, Mexican rice, refried beans, pico de gallo salad, peaches, milk. Choice: chicken Caesar salad or mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Beefy tacos with taco shells, taco salad cup, red grapes or watermelon, whole-wheat sliced bread, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Spaghetti with meat sauce, steamed cauliflower, spinach salad cup, pineapple, whole-wheat garlic breadstick, milk. Choice: club salad or deli po-boy.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey/sausage jambalaya, sweet potatoes, seasoned green beans, whole-wheat roll, apple wedges, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken patty on whole-wheat bun, Tater Tots, sandwich salad cup, watermelon, chocolate pudding with vanilla wafers, milk. Choice: taco chef salad or hamburger.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Hamburger on whole-wheat bun, baby carrots, seasoned green beans, red grapes or watermelon, whole-grain graham crackers, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Whole grain beefy nachos, cheese/salsa/jalapeño, steamed broccoli, nacho salad cup, pears and yogurt with granola topping, milk. Choice: Cranberry turkey salad or cheesy breadsticks with marinara sauce.