Officials arrest 9
on DWI charges
Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish — including two on third-offense DWIs — and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kendrick Anderson, 29, 688 Landwood Drive, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI.
- Addison Barras, 20, 100 Emily Circle, Lafayette, first-offense DWI.
- James Clayson, 23, 6306 Tezurco Court, Gonzales, second-offense DWI, careless driving and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Tyler Dubiel, 22, 910 Ben Hur Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Lara Alejandro Gallegos, 26, 5061 Borland Road, Los Angeles, Calif., first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and possession of alcohol in a vehicle.
- Alfonso Jiron, 26, 2455 Florida Blvd., Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, driver’s license required and improper lane usage.
- Kaleb Legg, 20, 2 Afton Villa, Monroe, first-offense DWI, careless driving and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Joel Little, 27, 2502 Shady Bend Court, Zachary, third-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, inspection sticker violation, driver’s license expired and disobeying a red light.
- George Pabst, 20, 2504 Pinehurst Blvd., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, underage drinking, resisting an officer and hit and run.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.