Authorities book 7 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Clifford Profit, 25, 2540 Hovey Ave., Baker, second-offense DWI, driving with a suspended/revoked license and license plate required.
- Augusto Abarla, 31, 6034 Shakespeare Drive, first-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn and speeding.
- Jonathan Akins, 22, 5238 Annette St., first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, proof of insurance required and driver’s license required.
- Vandiford Beech, 25, 8529 Brittany Road, Sorrento, first-offense DWI and turns not allowed.
- Matthew Carter, 22, 5374 Tilbury Drive, Houston, first-offense DWI and one way street.
- Emily Mouton, 19, 7811 Clairewood Court, first-offense DWI, drinking in public, insurance required and careless driving.
- Dawn Rabalais, 38, 40433 Cross Creek Road, Gonzales, first-offense DWI and red light/disobey.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.