EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- Victoria Drive closed between Airline Highway and Prescott Road.
- Mancuso Lane closed south of Perkins Road.
- North Manchester Avenue closed at South Harrell’s Ferry Road.
- Lanier Drive Bridge closed between Greenwell Street and Mickens Road.
- Elissalde Street closed between Morning Glory Avenue and Interstate 10.
- Leesville Avenue closed at East Highway Drive.
- Barnett Road Bridge closed over Bayou Baton Rouge.
- East Chimes Street bridge closed between East Chimes Street and Carlotta Street.
- Garfield Street bridge closed between Highland Road and Thomas H. Delpit Drive.
- Monterrey Boulevard bridge closed between Ventura Drive and Cuyhanga Parkway.
- Prescott Road bridge closed between Delaware Street and Mohican-Prescott Crossover.
- Winnebago Street closed between Pocasset Street and Alliquippa Street.
- Woodlake Drive bridge closed between Indian Run Drive and Creek Round Drive.
- Thomas H. Delpit Drive narrowed between Howard Street and Alice Street from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- GRENADA DRIVE CLOSED BETWEEN PERKINS ROAD AND CORSICA DRIVE FROM 7 A.M. TO 5:30 p.m. for pavement restoration.
- Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Florida Boulevard narrowed between North Foster Drive and Airline Highway from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Greenwell Springs Road narrowed between Victoria Drive and Lobdell Boulevard from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
- Victoria Drive narrowed between Winbourne Avenue and Greenwell Springs Road from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. for paving.
- Winbourne Avenue narrowed between Victoria Drive and East Brookstown Drive from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. for paving.
- Elissalde Street closed between Baywood Street and Interstate 10 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cloverdale Avenue closed between Marigold Avenue and Perkins Road from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WEST BATON ROUGE PARISH
- La. 985 closed between Bueche Road and Levee Road to install a cross drain pipe and raise a section of the road to address flooding problems.
- Interstate 10 narrowed between the Mississippi River bridge and Exit 139 at Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. for pavement patching.
POINTE COUPEE PARISH
- La. 1 narrowed just north of La. 10 on the Morganza Spillway bridge for repairs.