- FUN AT THE FLEA MARKET: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 5905 Florida Blvd. The market includes a Kajun Corner, NFL sports and gifts, a plant shop, Nita’s Pralines, Deep South furniture and a cafe.
- FIRST SUNDAY: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Louisiana Art and Science Museum, 100 River Road South. Free admission to LASM galleries and reduced admission to planetarium shows. 3 p.m., First Sunday Art Talk: “Introduction to New Media Art” with Frederick Ostrenko, new media artist and assistant professor of digital art at LSU. http://www.lasm.org.
- BATON ROUGE METROPOLITAN AIRPORT COMMISSION: 3:30 p.m., Suite 300 Terminal Building.
- METRO 1 MEETING: 6:30 p.m., Chaneyville Community Center, 13211 Jackson Road. District 1 Metro Councilman Trae Welch will host his monthly meeting. (225) 389-5170.
- EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH SCHOOL BOARD: 5 p.m., School Board Office, 1050 S. Foster Drive.