LAFAYETTE — Regional United Way organizations have united to create a disaster fund to help residents in Acadia, Assumption, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, Lafourche, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Terrebonne and Vermilion parishes following the storm.
The Greater Acadiana United Way Disaster Fund was created by the United Way of Acadiana, United Way of Iberia, United Way for South Louisiana and St. Landry-Evangeline United Way.
Financial donations to the fund can be made a few ways:
- Online at www.UnitedWayofAcadiana.org.
- Calling or delivering to your local United Way.
- St. Landry/Evangeline United Way, 311 W. Vine Street, Opelousas, (337) 942-7815.
- United Way of Acadiana, 215 E. Pinhook Road, Lafayette, (337) 706-1229.
- United Way of Iberia, 449 East St. Peter Street, New Iberia, (337) 364-0424.
- United Way for South Louisiana, 7910 Main Street, Suite 460 Houma, (985) 879-2461.
- By mail to P.O. Box 52033, Lafayette, LA 70505.
Check donations should be payable to the Greater Acadiana United Way Disaster Fund with specific parish designations indicated in the MEMO field.