Time updated p.m.
AQI levels will be Good
Through Friday, mostly cloudy skies will limit ozone formation across Louisiana, and widespread thunderstorms will disperse pollutants, according to the Wednesday afternoon forecast by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality. As a result, AQI levels will be Good statewide on all three days.
More information about current air quality and what you can do to help prevent ozone formation is available online at the DEQ website: www.deq.louisiana.gov.
More on today’s weather at the WBRZ Weather Blog
East Baton Rouge parish
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Bridge on Claycut Road bridge closed, between Bienville Street and Moore Street , closed for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed , between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place , closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed , between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive , narrowed from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• Hillsdale Drive closed between from East Lakeshore Drive and to Ebony Avenue , closed for installation of sewer force mains.
• East Lakeshore Drive closed at Hillsdale Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Ebony Avenue closed between Hillsdale Drive and Baywood Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Winchester Avenue closed , between Glen Oaks Drive and Oakland Avenue, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for pipe installation.
• Ebony Avenue closed, between Hillsdale Drive and Baywood Avenue , closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Hermosa Drive closed, between Cuyhanga Parkway and West. Havana Drive , closed from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• East Lakeshore Drive at Hillsdale iIntersection, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Burbank Drive narrowed at Bluebonnet Boulevard narrowed from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. for pavement work.
West Baton Rouge parish
• I-10 narrowed between the beginning of the Mississippi River Bridge and Exit 139 in Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.