All lanes are now open Interstate-10 East on the Mississippi River Bridge, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Congestion approaching LA-415 (Lobdell) in Port Allen from the earlier stalled vehicle.
All lanes are now open I-10 West past Siegen which was closed earlier due to an accident. Congestion remains beyond Siegen.
AQI levels mid- to high-Moderate through Thursday
Tuesday through Thursday, partly to mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will persist across Louisiana, aiding ozone formation, according to the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Tuesday afternoon forecast.
In addition, generally light winds will limit pollutant dispersion, and fireworks displays will lead to locally elevated particle levels overnight and through the morning hours. Scattered clouds and thunderstorms in the afternoon will enhance atmospheric mixing and reduce ozone formation. AQI levels will be mid- to high-Moderate statewide on all three days, according to DEQ.
More information about current air quality and what you can do to help prevent ozone formation is available online at the DEQ website: www.deq.louisiana.gov.
More on today’s weather at the WBRZ Weather Blog
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Bridge on Claycut Road closed between Bienville Street and Moore Street for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• West Roosevelt Street closed from Illinois Street to Wyoming Street from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Gardere Lane closed between River Road and La. 30 for construction of a new railroad crossing. Alternative route: Ben Hur Road or La. 75 to La. 327.
• Hillsdale Drive closed from East Lakeshore Drive to Ebony Avenue for installation of sewer force mains.
• Broussard Street closed between Hearthstone Drive and Parker Street from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Delgado Drive at Loyola Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Winchester Avenue closed between Glen Oaks Drive and Oaklan Avenue from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for pipe installation.
• Town South Avenue closed between Ryder Drive and Lake Calais Court from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Ebony Avenue closed between Hillsdale Drive and Baywood Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Broussard Street closed between Parker Street and South Acadian Thruway from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work. Alternative route: Claycut Road.
• Hermosa Drive closed between Cuyhanga Parkway and West Havana Drive from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Lafayette Street closed between Convention Street and North Boulevard from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for lighting repair. Alternative route: River Road to North Third Street.