Suspect, 38, accused
of assaulting girl, 14
Police arrested a 38-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl multiple times in 2009 and 2010, an arrest affidavit says.
Police on Friday booked Leonard Robertson, 3032 Sycamore St., with an aggravated sex crime, booking records show.
The victim was at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center because of a sexual assault, the arrest affidavit says, but does not say when the girl was there.
At the hospital, the girl told police that the man molested her 10 to 15 times in 2009 and 2010.
Robertson “denied all allegations that the female victim disclosed,” the affidavit says.
Robertson remained in Parish Prison on Saturday, a prison spokesman said. His bail was set at $70,000.
Authorities book 10
on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 10 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Andrew Englade, 26, 2800 July Street, first-offense DWI, reckless driving and improper lane usage.
- Larry English, 34, 4949 Stumberg Lane, second-offense DWI, blocking intersection and disobeying a red light.
- Levin Fairchild, 20, 13441 Roddy Road, Gonzales, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Tyler Heagy, 25, 40486 Highway 621, second-offense DWI and speeding.
- Rafael Mendez, 35, 3484 Cedarcrest Ave., first-offense DWI, drinking in a motor vehicle, reckless driving and expired driver’s license.
- Amy Odom, 18, 437 Dove Cove, Alexandria, first-offense DWI, failure to signal, improper turning and reckless driving.
- Chad Reeves, 39, 15226 Campanile Court, first-offense DWI and speeding.
- James Rogers, 46, 8026 Jefferson Highway, first-offense DWI and going the wrong way down a one-way street.
- Dalton Torres, 20, 3586 River Station, Blanks, first-offense DWI, license plate required, obstruction of highway and improper lane usage.
- Amy Tramonte, 30, 934 Gray Lane, Covington, first-offense DWI, license plate required and speeding.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter , call (225) 388-0369.