SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Rick’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly membership meeting at George’s on O’Neal Lane at 7:30 p.m. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org.
- Hooters Bike Night at 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. All makes and models welcome. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
- Bike Night at Twin Peaks Restaurant, 6990 Siegen Lane, from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. Co-hosted by the 4th Sunday Riders. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com or join us on our Facebook page at “Twin Peaks Siegen Lane” and “Craig’s Weekly Reminders”.
- Hooters Bike Night at 6454 Siegen Lane from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All makes and models welcome. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.