SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Rick’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruise Night, hosted by Golden Oldies Motor Club, at Hammond Square Mall off Fagan Drive pass J.C. Penney in Hammond, from 5 to 9 p.m. $2 per show car. Visit www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
- Antique Car Show and Poker Fun Run on the grounds of the West Baton Rouge Tourist Information and Conference Center, 2750 North Westport Drive in Port Allen. Live music by Lil Bayou Band from noon to 2:30 p.m., then Na Na Sha from 3 to 6 p.m. The entrance fee is $15 (early bird) and $20 on site. A portion of the profits will go to Dream Day Foundation which benefits St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. For more information or to register call (800) 654-9701 or call Kathy at (225) 344-2920.
- National Street Rod Association Day & Safety Run at Laketown in Kenner (Williams Blvd at Lake Pontchartrain). 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please bring a toy for the Marine Corp Toys for Tots and a non-perishable food item. Call Kenny Angelo at (504) 559-2725.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
- Baton Rouge Gathering of the British Motor Club of New Orleans meeting at The Londoner Pub & Grill, 4215 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd. on the second to last Tuesday of each month. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7 p.m. For more information call Rick at (225) 926-6946 or visit www.bmcno.org.
- Hooters Bike Night at 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. All makes and models welcome. Enter to win a new Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard Motorcycle courtesy of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
- Bike Night at Twin Peaks Restaurant, 6990 Siegen Lane, from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All bikes welcome. Co-hosted by the 4th Sunday Riders. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com or join us on our Facebook page at “Twin Peaks Siegen Lane” and “Craig’s Weekly Reminders”.
- Hooters Bike Night at 6454 Siegen Lane from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All makes and models welcome. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.