SATURDAY, AUGUST 3
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Rick’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. Call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruise Night at Taylor’s Express, 964 Highway 3125 in Gramercy, from 5 to 8 p.m. every first Saturday. The event includes food and beverages for sale. No admission fee. Call (225) 869-1734.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 4
- Autocross, hosted by The Delta Region of the Sports Car Club of America, at NOLA Motorsports Park, 11075 Nicolle Boulevard in Avondale, at 8 a.m. Spectators and riders are welcome and loaner helmets will be provided. For more information visit www.delta-scca.org or Delta Region SCCA on Facebook.
MONDAY, AUGUST 5
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. Visit www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com for more information.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 6
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at E Jacob FaKouri Construction, 15735 Florida Blvd., at 7 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m. Please bring chairs. For more information call Mike at (225) 223-4172.
- Hooters Bike Night at 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. All makes and models welcome. Enter to win a new Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard Motorcycle courtesy of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at Boutin’s Restaurant, 8322 Bluebonnet Blvd. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 8
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. For more information visit at www.brcc.us.
- Bike Night at Twin Peaks Restaurant, 6990 Siegen Lane, from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All bikes welcome. Co-hosted by the 4th Sunday Riders. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com or join us on our Facebook page at “Twin Peaks Siegen Lane” and “Craig’s Weekly Reminders”.
- Hooters Bike Night at 6454 Siegen Lane from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.