SATURDAY, JUNE 1
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruise Night at Taylor’s Express, 964 Highway 3125 in Gramercy, from 5 to 8 p.m. every first Saturday (March to November). The event includes food and beverages for sale. There is no admission fee. For more information call (225) 869-1734.
- Cruise-In at Broadway Place, 7755 Magnolia Bridge Road in Denham Springs, from 5 to 8 p.m. The event includes free live music with The Jones Boys Hall of Fame Band (Mickey and Jack Jones). Awareness, donations and volunteers appreciated for Child Advocacy Service/CASA of Livingston. For more information contact Betsy Otken Barnes at (225) 272-0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.meetup.com/Broadway-Place-Car-Show/, or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Broadway.Place.Shopping.Center.
SUNDAY, JUNE 2
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
- 11th Annual Back to the Beach Car & Bike Show, Williams Blvd. at Lake Pontchartrain, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Registration is from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Open to all custom vehicles and bikes. 230 awards. Entry day of show $30. The event will include five bands and arts/crafts. All proceeds will benefit the “Save Our Lake/Coast” Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation. Hosted by Custom Cruisers. For more information call Pam at (504) 282-2862.
MONDAY, JUNE 3
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
TUESDAY, JUNE 4
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at Gerry Lane Cadillac dealership, 10945 Reiger Road, at 7 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m. Please bring chairs. For more information call Mike at (225) 223-4172.
- Hooters Bike Night at 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. All makes and models welcome. Enter to win a new Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard Motorcycle courtesy of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at Frank’s Restaurant, 17425 Airline Hwy. in Prairieville. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.