SATURDAY, NOV. 24
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, NOV. 25
- Sonic Cruise-In II at Sonic Drive-In, 11145 Coursey Blvd. Every 4th Sunday from 4-7 p.m. First 15 bays are completely shaded and a large pavilion area. For more information call (225) 293-8181.
- The 4th Sunday Ride, hosted by Craig and Sandy Michelet, every 4th Sunday. Meet at Harley-Davidson of Baton Rouge, 5853 Siegen Lane. Ride leaves at 9 a.m. All motorcycles welcome. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com.
- Car Display at Hooter’s, 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs, from 3 to 6 p.m. Hosted by the Cajun Classic Chevy Club. No entry fee, but everyone may bring a toy for the U.S. Marine Corp. Toys for Tots campaign. For more information call Les at (225) 202-3711.
SATURDAY, DEC. 1
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, DEC. 2
- Classic Car and Truck Show at St. Joseph Catholic Church “Winter Wonderland” Food Festival, French Settlement. Car Show from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information call (225) 315-6040.
MONDAY, DEC. 3
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at LaFonda Restaurant, 7838 Airline Hwy. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.