- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Gerry Lane Cadillac Open Car Show at Gerry Lane Cadillac dealership, 10945 Reiger Road, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., to benefit Kade Thornton, Homer T’s great grandson. The event will include food, soft drinks, awards and ‘50s Rock-N-Roll music by Homer T. For more information call (225) 773-2487.
SUNDAY, NOV. 4
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
MONDAY, NOV. 5
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
TUESDAY, NOV. 6
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at Gerry Lane Cadillac dealership, 10945 Reiger Road, at 7 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m. Please bring chairs. For more information call Sal at (225) 937-2766.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 7
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at LaFonda Restaurant, 7838 Airline Hwy. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
THURSDAY, NOV. 8
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All Corvette owners and potential owners are welcome. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129. </