SATURDAY, OCT. 6
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, OCT. 7
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
TUESDAY, OCT. 9
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly meeting at George’s on O’Neal Lane at 7:30 p.m. Anyone interested in sports cars or local motorsports competition is welcome. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org .
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
THURSDAY, OCT. 1
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All Corvette owners and potential owners are welcome. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.