SATURDAY, SEPT. 8
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruise Night, hosted by Golden Oldies Motor Club, at Hammond Square Mall off Fagan Drive pass J.C. Penney in Hammond, from 5-9 p.m. $2 per show car. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 9
- Rotolos Pizzeria Cruise-In, 2324 False River Drive, New Roads, on the second Sunday of every month from 4 to 7 p.m. Air-conditioned plus an outdoor patio. Hosted by the Old Car Guys of New Roads. Call Ray at (225) 718-4583.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 11
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly meeting at George’s on O’Neal Lane at 7:30 p.m. Anyone interested in sports cars or local motorsports competition is welcome. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All Corvette owners and potential owners are welcome. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.