MILITARY GROUP MEETING
- WHAT: Luncheon meeting of Baton Rouge Area Military Officers Association of America
- WHEN: 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 24
- WHERE: Drusilla Restaurant, 3482 Drusilla Lane, Baton Rouge
- INFORMATION: Jackie O’Quinn, (225) 766-4900
- DETAILS: Members, spouses, widows, widowers, auxiliary members and guests are invited.
- WHAT: Grandparents Raising Grandchildren support group meeting
- WHEN: 10 a.m. Thursday, June 26
- WHERE: Family Road of Greater Baton Rouge, 323 E. Airport, Baton Rouge
- INFORMATION: (225) 201-8888
- DETAILS: Magellan Health Care Services will be the presenter.
- WHAT: “Meet & Greet” reception hosted by the Baton Rouge Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants
- WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 26.
- WHERE: The Renaissance Center, 2783 Plank Road, Baton Rouge
- INFORMATION: Email Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DETAILS: The reception will provide an opportunity for accounting professionals to meet others in the area, and to learn more about NABA and the activities planned for the upcoming year. Light refreshments will be served. Open to all interested in learning more about the organization, which holds monthly meetings with speakers on topics of interest to business professionals.