- WHAT: Battle Against Autism raffle to benefit The Emerge Center, formerly known as Baton Rouge Speech & Hearing Foundation.
- WHEN: Tickets on sale. Drawing is March 13.
- TICKETS & INFO: Tickets are $50. BattleAgainstAutism.comor (985) 502-9550.
- DETAILS: The Emerge Center and Robinson Brothers are hosting the third annual Battle Against Autism Car Raffle. This year’s prize is a 2013 Ford F-150 XLT, valued at $34,650 and donated by Robinson Brothers. Tickets will be sold until the drawing at the “Eyes on the Ties Gala” at L’Auberge Casino and Hotel on March 13. Last year’s raffles raised more than $95,000, which went toward the construction of a new, larger facility for BRSHF. Freeze frame
- WHAT: Call for entries for photos for the 2015 Get It Growing calendar.
- WHEN: Jan. 31 is deadline for submissions.
- INFORMATION: LSUAgCenter.com/GetItGrowingCalendaror call (225) 578-2462.
- DETAILS: About 40 photos will by chosen to illustrate the LSU AgCenter’s popular lawn and garden calendar. Submissions must be high-resolution digital images on CD with the photographer’s name, address, phone number and email address attached.