December 12, 2012
- Chocolate Praline Layer Cake
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Caramel Cake
- Buttermilk Pie
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Pumpkin “Cheesecake”
- Mini Pear-Ginger Cheesecakes With Gingersnap Crust
- Holiday Bliss Low-Calorie White Chocolate and Ricotta Cheesecake
- Vegetarian Pate en Croute
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Smoked Salmon Appetizers With Grapes
- Horseradish and Chive Havarti Fondue
- Seafood Thermidor Dip
- Stuffed Fondue Meatballs With Fig Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Parmesan Panko Potato Balls
- Classy Carbonara Mashtini
We realize tradition is an honored guest at the Thanksgiving table, and that most of your menus are long-since set in stone.
But there’s usually room for one or two new dishes.
This week, we look at holiday appetizers and desserts, including some of our favorite desserts from our columnists.
Next week, we’ll cover the turkey, and on Nov. 20, we’ll look at sides and tell you what to do with those leftovers.
Enjoy, and happy Thanksgiving.