SATURDAY, JANUARY 5
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 6
- Autocross - Delta Region of the SCCA celebrates 59 years of bringing grassroots racing to auto enthusiasts in Southern Louisiana. The autocross begins at 8:30 a.m. at NOLA Motorsports Park, 11075 Nicolle Boulevard in Avondale. The autocross is open to any participant with a vehicle that can pass a basic safety inspection. For more information or upcoming events visit www.delta-scca.org or Delta Region SCCA on Facebook.
MONDAY, JANUARY 7
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 8
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly membership meeting at George’s, 15321 George O’Neal Road, at 7:30 p.m. Anyone interested in sports cars or local motorsports competition is welcome. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 10
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All Corvette owners and potential owners are welcome. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.