SATURDAY, DEC. 1
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, DEC. 2
- Classic Car and Truck Show at St. Joseph Catholic Church “Winter Wonderland” Food Festival, French Settlement. Car Show from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information call (225) 315-6040.
MONDAY, DEC. 3
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at LaFonda Restaurant, 7838 Airline Hwy. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
SATURDAY, DEC. 8
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, DEC. 9
- Rotolos Pizzeria Cruise-In, 2324 False River Drive, New Roads, on the second Sunday of every month from 4 to 7 p.m. Air-conditioned plus an outdoor patio. Hosted by the Old Car Guys of New Roads. Call Ray at (225) 718-4583.
- The Naughty or Nice CENLA Autocross (Solo II) at Circuit Grand Bayou/No Problem Raceway near Belle Rose. Registration entry fee for non-SCCA members is $35. For more information visit www.dlbracing.com or www.cenla-scca.org.
TUESDAY, DEC 11
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly membership meeting at George’s, 15321 George O’Neal Road, at 7:30 p.m. The board meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. Anyone interested in sports cars or local motorsports competition is welcome. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.