SATURDAY, AUG. 25
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, AUG. 26
- Sonic Cruise-In II at Sonic Drive-In, 11145 Coursey Blvd. Every 4th Sunday from 4-7 p.m. First 15 bays are completely shaded and a large pavilion area. For more information call (225) 293-8181.
- The 4th Sunday Ride, hosted by Craig and Sandy Michelet, every 4th Sunday. Meet at Harley-Davidson of Baton Rouge, 5853 Siegen Lane. Ride leaves at 9 a.m. All motorcycles welcome. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com.
TUESDAY, AUG. 28
- Motorcycle Awareness Campaign (MAC) meeting at 7 p.m. on the 4th Tuesday of each month at Kung Fu Chinese Restaurant, 1823 South Sherwood Forest Blvd. Anyone interested in promoting safety on our roads is invited. For more information call John at (225) 381-2379.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 1
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 2
- Amite Baptist Church in Watson is hosting a cruise-in for Christ fom 4 till 6:30 p.m. Bring your classic vehicle and enjoy the fun on the church grounds. Free food and drinks. No admission or registration fee. Contact W. Curtis at 225-405-4713 or R. Williamson at 225-278-7001 for info.
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.