- 7 P.M.: Six short films: The End of the Counter, Barry’s Bespoke Bakery, Fear of Flying, Irish Folk Furniture, El Toro and Sylvia. Also, Mrs. Brown’s Boys, a sitcom starring Irish writer and actor Brendan O’Carroll.
- 10 A.M.: Irish dance workshop; performance by the McTeggart Irish Dancers; workshop and Q&A with the McTeggart Irish Dancers.
- 10 A.M.: A Bronx Dream — Thirty-three public school children in a poor district of the Bronx discover Irish dancing.
- 11:45 a.m.: Na Cait Dubh Bagpipers on the plaza
- 12:10 p.m.: Performance by the McTeggart Irish Dancers
- 12:45 p.m.: The Secret of Roan Inish — Based in Irish and Orcadian folklore, the film focuses on Fiona, a young girl who is sent to live with her grandparents and her cousin Eamon near the island of Roan Inish, where selkies (seals who shed their skins and become human) are rumored to dwell.
- 2:35: p.m.: Na Cait Dubh Bagpipers, music by Wild Irish Roots
- 3:10 p.m.: Musical Act on Manship Theatre stage
- 3:40 p.m.: Blazing the Trail: The O’Kalems in Ireland — A feature-length documentary about the Kalem Film Company, which made history in the early 1900s by sending director Sidney Olcott and screenwriter and lead actress Gene Gauntier to County Kerry in Ireland. They produced a series of ground-breaking films set in authentic settings.
- 5:15 p.m.: Intermission: Music by Wild Irish Roots
- 5:55 p.m.: Earthbound — Joe learns from his dying father that he is an alien. To fulfill his father’s wishes, he finds a human mate, Maria. Intergalactic bounty hunters, disguised as humans, subsequently pursue him. Maria joins Joe in his attempt to escape to his home planet.
- 7:30 p.m.: Intermission: Music by Wild Irish Roots
- 7:45 p.m.: The Guard — Sergeant Gerry Boyle (Brendan Gleeson) of Galway is a crass and abrasive man who interprets the law freely. Paired with strait-laced American FBI agent Wendell Everett (Don Cheadle), Boyle investigates murders and tries to disrupt a drug shipment. Rated R.
Celtic Media Centre, 10000 Celtic Drive
- 2 P.M.: Fortress — When the commander of the bomber crew is killed in action during a raid over Sicily in 1943, his replacement, a naive young pilot, struggles to be accepted by the tight-knit Irish-American crew. Rated R.
Phil Brady’s Bar and Grill,
4848 Government St.
- 7 P.M.: Mrs. Brown’s Boys and Grabbers — When an island off the coast of Ireland is invaded by aliens, the heroes discover that getting drunk is the only way to survive. Rated R.