Please email email@example.com or fax (225) 388-0351 if changes or additions need to be made to your organization’s listing.
FRIDAY, JUNE 28
- LE CAFÉ CAJUN: 9 a.m.-10 a.m., LSUE Community Education Building, 2048 Johnson Highway, Eunice. Learn, practice and improve your Cajun French skills. Hosted by the Cajun Prairie Chapter of OLLI at LSU Eunice. (337) 550-1390 or http://www.lsue.edu.
- BATON ROUGE SOCIETY OF MINIATURE GAMING: 7 p.m., Little Wars Game Shop, 7517 Jefferson Highway. (Jefferson Plaza). Historical, sci-fi and fantasy gaming. (225) 753-7165 or (225) 924-6304.
SATURDAY, JUNE 29
- LA TABLE FRANÇAISE: 9 a.m.-noon, NUNU’s Arts & Culture Collective, 1510 Courtableau (La. 93), Arnaudville. Grab a cup of coffee and share conversation and fun with other French speakers. (337) 754-7724.
SUNDAY, JUNE 30
- POKEMON ORGANIZED PLAY LEAGUE: 2 p.m., Rocket’s Hideout Cards and Games, 13847 Coursey Blvd., Suite 1. Free. (225) 291-8020.
MONDAY, JULY 1
- PELICAN WOODCARVERS GUILD: 9 a.m.-11 a.m., Bishop Ott Facility, 7555 Bishop Ott Ave. (225) 262-6415 or (225) 769-2553.
- IBERVILLE MUSEUM ASSOCIATION: 10 a.m., Iberville Museum, Plaquemine. (225) 687-7197.
- BLUE STAR MOTHERS OF LA CHAPTER 1: 6 p.m., DeAngelo’s, 7979 Jefferson Highway. (225) 924-8748.
- BATON ROUGE FRENCH GROUP: 6 p.m., La Madeleine, 7615 Jefferson Highway. The group meets to practice conversing in French. (225) 819-9114.
- DOWNTOWN TOASTMASTERS: 6 p.m., 11207 Proverbs Ave. Public invited. A great place to conquer your fear of public speaking in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. http://www.batonrougespeaks.com.
- US AIR FORCE AUXILIARY CIVIL AIR PATROL: 7 p.m.-9 p.m., squadron building on Plank Road at the east entrance to the airport. Details, (225) 413-3207.
- GSU TOASTMASTERS: 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m., Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Essen Lane. Learn the skills for doing presentations for your job, leading meetings and improving leadership style. (225) 229-5008.
TUESDAY, JULY 2
- BATON ROUGE CHORUS OF SWEET ADELINES, INTERNATIONAL: 6:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 10925 Florida Blvd. Women who like to sing are invited to experience four-part a capella harmony. (225) 766-1566.
- BATON ROUGE/LSU MEN’S RUGBY CLUB: rugby practice 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., BREC’s Highland Road Park. Open to men and high school males of all abilities. http://www.batonrougerugby.net or (225) 268-7924.
- BATON ROUGE BARBARIANS’ WOMEN’S RUGBY: rugby practice 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., BREC’s Highland Road Park. Open to women of all abilities. http://www.pinkrugby.org.
- BATON ROUGE CONCERT BAND: 7 p.m.-9:15 p.m., Orchestra Room of the LSU School of Music Building. Adult band musicians invited to attend. Jim Kersh, (225) 751-6430.
- CAPITAL AREA BEEKEEPERS’ ASSOCIATION: 7 p.m., Louisiana Resource Center for Educators, 5550 Florida Blvd. (225) 769-2331.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
- SENIORS CLUB: 9 a.m., Mall of Louisiana food court. Free. (225) 923-8000.
- HAMMOND CUTUPS WOODCARVERS: 1 p.m., Fellowship Hall of the Hammond First United Methodist Church, 2200 Rue Denise, Hammond. (985) 340-0080.
- BATON ROUGE RECORDER (MUSIC) SOCIETY: 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m., Unitarian Church, 8470 Goodwood Blvd. http://www.brrecorders.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BATON ROUGE STAMP CLUB: 7 p.m.-9 p.m., Council on Aging, 5790 Florida Blvd. (225) 774-8413.
- DIXIELAND DIVERS: Local scuba-diving enthusiasts hold social dinner meetings at local restaurants the first Wednesday of each month, often with dive related photography or informational programs. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. Call Cheryl for information about the next meeting at (225) 271-8113.