- AN EVENING WITH MARK TWAIN: 6 p.m. dinner seating; 8 p.m., show, Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. brunch seating, Sunday, Stage Door Canteen, National World War II Museum, 945 Magazine St., New Orleans. Kurt Sutton tells the stories for which Twain was famous while accompanying himself with the traditional music that was beloved by Samuel Clemens. http://www.nationalww2museum.org.
- PAUL MOONEY’S COMEDY CRAWL: 8 p.m., Ashe Cultural Arts Center, 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd., New Orleans. $25-$150. (504) 300-9924.
SUNDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- THE NEW ORLEANS SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL: 7:30 p.m., Tulane University’s Lab Theater, New Orleans. Performance of “The Complete Works of Williams Shakespeare (abridged).” http://NewOrleansShakespeare.tulane.edu or (504) 865-5106.
- “RUMPLESTILSKIN”: 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., Rivertown Theaters for the Performing Arts, 325 Minor St., Kenner. $8. http://www.rivertowntheaters.com.
- AFRICA UMOJA: 8 p.m., Mahalia Jackson Theater, 1419 Basin St., New Orleans. http://www.mahaliajacksontheater.com.