FRIDAY-SUNDAY, MAY 25-27
- JAMBALAYA FESTIVAL: Gonzales. The 45th annual Memorial Day weekend festival offers world champion jambalaya served daily, live music and entertainment, carnival rides, cooking contests and more. Performers include Wayne Toups, the Foret Tradition and MoJeaux. http://www.jambalayafestival.org.
- GREEK FESTIVAL: Hellenic Cultural Center, 1200 Robert E. Lee Blvd., New Orleans. Greek food, 5K race, music, children’s activities, dancing, cathedral tours and gift shop. http://www.greekfestnola.com.
- SATURDAY-SUNDAY, MAY 26-27
- BAYOU COUNTRY SUPERFEST: LSU’s Tiger Stadium. Two days of music featuring Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Eric Church, Little Big Town, Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Sara Evans and Joe Nichols. http://www.bayoucountrysuperfest.com.
- SATURDAY, MAY 26
- MEMORIAL SWAMP POP MUSIC FEST: 11 a.m.-11 p.m., Hidden Oaks Campground, 21544 U.S. 190 East, Hammond. (985) 345-9244 or http://www.hiddenoaksfamilycampground.com.