- LE TOUR DU VIN: 7 p.m., Faubourg Wines, 2805 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans. A celebration of wine and cycling. All proceeds go towards the fundraising goals of Peter Mayer Spokespeople Bike MS Team for Bike MS Louisiana 2013 in support of The National MS Society. http://main.nationalmssociety.org.
- YOGA IN THE SCULPTURE GARDEN: 8 a.m.–9 a.m., New Orleans Museum of Art, One Collins C. Diboll Circle, City Park, New Orleans. $5; free for NOMA members and East Jefferson Wellness Center members. (504) 456-5000.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- CHRISTMAS IN NEW ORLEANS ARTS & CRAFT SHOW: 10 a.m., Pontchartrain Convention Center Kenner, 2424 Williams Blvd., Kenner. $5; free for ages 12 and younger. (504) 465-9985.
- BALLROOM DANCE: 2 p.m.-5 p.m., Jefferson Orleans North, 2600 Edenborn Ave., Metairie. Sponsored by USA Dance Chapter 5031. Dance lesson with Margaret Lancaster at 1:30 p.m. No dance partner needed. Mixer dances. Donation of snacks appreciated. $10, USAD member; $12, nonmembers; $5, youth under ages 21. (504) 258-2220 or (504) 607-1041.
- TAI CHI/CHI KUNG: 6 p.m.–7 p.m., New Orleans Museum of Art, One Collins C. Diboll Circle, City Park, New Orleans. $5; free for NOMA members and East Jefferson Wellness Center members. (504) 456-5000.
- SPRINGSTEEN & I: 7:30 p.m., AMC Elmwood Palace 20, 1200 Elmwood Park Blvd., Harahan. Fans of Bruce Springsteen discuss what his music means to them. Also included are a featurette and footage from Springsteen’s “Wrecking Ball” tour. http://www.amctheatres.com.
- BEYOND NO: Excuses-The Future of School Model Innovation, 5:15 p.m., New Orleans BioInnovation Center, 1441 Canal St., New Orleans. A session with Alex Hernandez, one of the country’s leading thinkers on new, innovative school models. RSVP by noon Tuesday. (504) 680-2973.