Livingston-Tangipahoa Council On Aging for Oct. 3, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Pork riblet with gravy, green beans, chuckwagon corn, whole-wheat bread, brownie, milk.
- Spaghetti and meatballs, green peas, green garden salad with dressing, white dinner roll, peach crisp, milk.
- Italian herb chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower, candied sweet potatoes, white bread, chocolate chip cream pie, milk.
- Vegetable beef stew, brown rice, whole kernel corn, whole-wheat bread, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Turkey salad on whole wheat bread, fresh orange, romaine lettuce salad with dressing, banana cake, milk.
- Red beans and sausage link, steamed rice, coleslaw, steamed spinach, cornbread, fresh apple, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved