Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Sept. 5, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Diced chicken chef salad, peaches, low-sodium crackers, gingerbread cake, salad dressing, milk.
- Breakfast sausage or ham with country gravy, grits and biscuits, escalloped apples, orange juice, raisin creme pie, milk.
- Country meatballs, green peas, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with brown gravy, candied sweet potatoes, green beans with peppers, whole-wheat bread, pineapple tidbits, milk.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, white dinner roll, cake, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/pickle, mayonnaise and mustard, baked beans, fresh cantaloupe, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved