Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Aug. 29, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Hamburger on bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, mustard/mayonaise, baked beans, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Smothered chicken leg quarter, Normandy-blend vegetables, seasoned potatoes, white bread, applesauce, milk.
- Beef patty with brown gravy, green peas, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, peaches, milk.
- Ham and white beans, steamed rice, steamed spinach, cucumber and onion salad, cornbread, fresh fruit, milk.
- Diced chicken chef salad, peaches, low-sodium crackers, gingerbread cake, salad dressing, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved