Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for Aug. 22, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Sliced ham with raisin sauce, carrots, mashed potatoes, white dinner roll, orange, milk.
- Chicken salad, pickled beets, coleslaw, low-sodium crackers, pumpkin bar, milk.
- Chicken breast fillet with barbecue sauce, chuck-wagon corn, green peas, whole wheat bread, orange, milk.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, apple, milk.
- Sliced ham and American cheese on whole-wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard,
- potato salad, raspberry and vanilla pudding, milk.
- Hamburger on bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo, baked beans, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved