Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for July 11, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Beef tips with brown gravy, whole kernel corn, mashed potatoes, whole wheat bread, gingerbread cake, milk.
FRIDAY (BREAKFAST SPECIAL)
- Breakfast sausage or ham with country gravy, grits, biscuit, escalloped apples, orange
- juice, raisin creme pie, milk.
- Country meatballs, green peas, mashed potatoes, whole wheat bread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with brown gravy, candied sweet potatoes, green beans with peppers, whole wheat bread, pineapple tidbits, oleo, milk.
WEDNESDAY (BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)
- Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, white dinner roll,
- marble cake, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayonnaise, mustard, baked beans, fresh cantaloupe, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved