11 booked with DWI in EBR Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Roger Anderson, 22, 100 Cottonwood Drive, Coppell, Texas, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Deatrict Brown, 50, 4324 Stewart St., Zachary, first-offense DWI, possession of marijuana, the sale, distribution or possession of a legend drug without prescription or order and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Andrew Crawford, 37, 4735 Government St., Apt. 106, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, failure to signal while turning and improper lane usage.
- Jonathan Dominique, 40, 18128 Judith Drive, Zachary, first-offense DWI, speeding and improper lane usage.
- Michael Fulkerson, 23, 41030 Galvez Ave., Prairieville, first-offense DWI.
- Justin Garcia, 21, 5141 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Daniel Juan Gueuara, 22, 2448 Baywood Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in a vehicle and a seat belt violation.
- Brent Leger, 34, 11 Country Acres St., Rayne, first-offense DWI, operating a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and a seat belt violation.
- Daniel McInnis, 22, 1839 Oregon St., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Elena Rust, 20, 4354 Old Baker Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless operation and failure to signal while turning.
- Carnell Washington, 64, 15124 Seven Pines Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and careless operation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved