Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for July 4, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Closed for the July Fourth holiday.
- Smothered chicken leg quarter, Normandy-blend vegetables, seasoned potatoes, white bread, applesauce, milk.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, carrots, green beans, whole-wheat bread, fruit punch, oleo,milk.
- Tuna salad on whole wheat bread, lettuce and tomato, applesauce, peanut butter cookie, milk.
- Ham with white beans, steamed rice, steamed spinach, cucumber and onion salad, corn bread, fresh fruit, milk.
- Beef tips with brown gravy, whole kernel corn, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, gingerbread cake, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved