Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for June 27, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Meatballs with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn, strawberry/vanilla swirl pudding, milk.
- Chicken salad or ham and cheese on whole-wheat bread, pickled beets, potato salad, cardinal citrus mold, milk.
- Chicken breast fillet with barbecue sauce, chuckwagon corn, green peas, whole-wheat bread, fresh orange, milk.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, fresh apple, milk.
- JULY 4TH SPECIAL: Hot dog with chili on a bun, baked beans, coleslaw, fresh watermelon, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved