Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for June 20, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Baked spaghetti casserole, green beans with peppers, tossed salad with dressing, white dinner roll, apple cobbler, milk.
- Ham and turkey chef salad with egg and cheese or chicken breast chef salad with dressing, mandarin oranges, low-sodium crackers, almond cookie, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce, pickle and onion, baked beans, fresh orange, milk.
- Baked chicken leg quarter with poultry gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered cabbage, whole-wheat bread, peaches, milk.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, corn bread, apple juice, milk.
- Meatballs with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn, strawberry and vanilla swirl pudding, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved