Police and Fire Briefs for May 12, 2013
12 booked on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 12 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Royce Callaway, 27, 9704 Everglades Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Alex Collins, 19, 2104 Benedetto Drive, Port Allen, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and driver’s license expired.
- Travis Hubbs, 26, 12011 Brightwood, Montgomery, Texas, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, disobeying a red light and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- David Hyndman, 51, 16421 Alford Drive, Greenwell Springs, first-offense DWI and possession of alcohol in a vehicle.
- Jeremy Jarrell, 34, 6026 W. Fairlane Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, hit and run and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Monique Johnson, 29, 7042 Perkins Place Court, first-offense DWI, motor vehicle inspection required or expired and driving over median.
- Megan Kinchen, 22, 14633 Timber Oak St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Neil McDaniel, 22, 205 Bruce St., Lafayette, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Derrick Raby, 49, 923 N. 48th St., first-offense DWI and negligent vehicular injuring.
- Colleen Rials, 24, 4837 Mobile Drive, first-offense DWI, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Katie Stein, 24, 12583 Windermere Oaks Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and equipment violation.
- Donald Thomas, 46, 2372 72nd Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver’s license not on person and failure to maintain control.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved