Ascension Parish Council on Aging for May 16, 2013
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or barbecue chicken breast, mixed vegetables, sour cream and chive potatoes, whole-wheat bread and cake.
- OUTDOOR PICNIC: Celebrating Older American’s Month, Donaldsonville Senior Center, 101 Bocage Dr., 9:30 a.m.
- Ham and lima beans, steamed rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread and banana pudding.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales Senior Center, 526 S. Irma Blvd., 10:30 a.m.
- KARAOKE: Gonzales 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- CANASTA: Gonzales 1 p.m.
- POOL TOURNAMENT: Gonzales.
- Smothered chicken breast, carrots, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and oatmeal raisin cookie.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- DIABETES WORKSHOP: Gonzales, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- NUTRITION UPDATES: LSU Agricultural Center presentation by P. Mason, Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Sausage and pinto beans, steamed rice, steamed spinach, coleslaw, cornbread and orange.
- YOGA: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.
- BRIDGE LESSONS: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Sliced ham and cheese sandwich on whole-wheat bread, pickled beets and apple juice.
- COOKIE BAKE DAY: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10: 45 a.m.
- GOSPEL MUSIC: Etta Brown, Gonzales, 10 a.m.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved