Coa Menus for Livingston and Tangipahoa for May 9, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Ham, white beans, brown rice, steamed spinach, fruit juice, cornbread, applesauce, milk.
- Chicken teriyaki, steamed rice, pineapple tidbits, Oriental-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans, peach cobbler, milk.
- Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, French bread, cake, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or barbecue chicken breast, mixed vegetables, sour cream/chive potatoes, whole-wheat bread, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved