BATON ROUGE AREA
Ralph Ostermann has been named director of property management and leasing at Burns & Co. Inc./Realtors. He was a Realtor with Century 21 APD and Associates in El Paso, Texas.
Barney Doyle has been named controller at Visit Baton Rouge, the city’s convention and visitors bureau. Doyle was owner and chief executive officer of San Clemente Wine Co. in San Clemente, Calif., and had been controller at International Color Posters Inc. in Foothill Ranch, Calif., Goodwill Industries of the Redwood Empire in Santa Rosa, Calif., and Dunlop Manufacturing Inc. in Benicia, Calif.
Trey Monsour has been hired as a preconstruction manager/business development for MAPP Construction LLC. Monsour was project architect and project manager with Chenevert Architects.
Eric Guerin has been appointed state board president of Easter Seals of Louisiana. He is assistant director of stewardship for the Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge and former associate director of development for the LSU Foundation.
Other board members include Terry Snyder, immediate past chairman; Vicky Magas, treasurer; Mike Sanders, secretary; David da Cunha; Emmett Dammon; Al Hamauei; Peggy Parker; Brianne Rome; Thomas Tizzard; and Yves Verret.
Matt Fannin, an associate professor in the LSU AgCenter Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, has been appointed as associate director for analytic and academic programs in the Rural Policy Research Institute.
RUPRI is a national policy institute headquartered in the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs at the University of Missouri. Its mission is to provide objective analysis and facilitate public dialogue on the rural effects of public policies and programs.
Carl McNair has been reappointed as president of Baton Rouge-based Jasper Contractors Inc. He served in the position from 2006 to 2012 before transferring to ShingleCorp LLC, a Wedding Holdings subsidiary company. Brian Wedding, Jasper Contractors owner and CEO, is managing partner of Wedding Holdings.
NEW ORLEANS AREA
Peoples Health in Metairie has named Hollie Fitzhenry navigator program manager; Leslie Louviere Keen assistant director of community relations; and Laura-Helen Bruneau clinical services manager.
Fitzhenry previously managed outpatient imaging and inpatient radiology for Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. Keen returned to Peoples Health, where she was community relations manager, after two years in Europe, where she implemented sales and marketing initiatives for a federal credit union on military bases in three countries. Bruneau served as the LSU Health Sciences Center’s principal trainer for electronic health record software programs for pharmacy and clinical management.
AROUND SOUTH LA.
Gov. Bobby Jindal has made appointments and reappointments from the local area to various state boards and commissions:
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation: James Hall, of Baton Rouge, CEO of Petrin Corp.
- Louisiana Women’s Policy and Research Commission: Martha Bryant, of Breaux Bridge, a retired educational technologist from the Ascension Episcopal School, and Alexis Ducorbier, of Hammond, CEO of the Alexis Ducorbier Insurance Agency Inc. and past Chairman of the Hammond Chamber of Commerce.
- Drug Policy Board: Mike Waguespack, of Napoleonville, sheriff of Assumption Parish and a certified public accountant, and Francis “Frank” Neuner Jr., of Lafayette, an attorney with LaBorde & Neuner.
- State Parks and Recreation Commission: Lisa Nelson, of St. Martinville, second vice president of the Louisiana Police Jury Association.
- Louisiana Archaeological Survey and Antiquities Commission: David B. Kelley, of Greenwell Springs, director of the cultural resources division of Coastal Environments Inc., and D. Ryan Gray, of New Orleans, an assistant professor at the University of New Orleans in the Department of Anthropology.
- Louisiana Real Estate Commission: Evelyn Wolford, of New Orleans, Westbank office manager for Latter & Blum Real Estate.
- Health Education Authority of Louisiana: Harold Asevedo, of Belle Chasse, counselor in private practice with Asevedo & Associates Inc. in Gretna.
- Amite River Basin Drainage and Water Conservation District: Anthony “Tony” Rouchon, of Clinton, a senior nuclear equipment operator for Entergy and member of the East Feliciana School Board and East Feliciana Development District.
- Board of Louisiana River Pilot Review and Oversight: Bruce Bradley, of Baton Rouge, director of the trade, tourism and transportation council for the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry, and Terry Alarcon, of New Orleans, retired chief judge at the Orleans Parish Criminal District Court.
- Pilotage Fee Commission: Scott Loga, of New Orleans, vice president of the Crescent River Port Pilots Association.
- D.A.R.E. Advisory Board: J. Austin Daniel, of St. Francisville, sheriff of West Feliciana Parish.
- Residential Building Contractors Subcommittee: Nick Castjohn, of Kenner, owner of Renovate Inc. and vice president of the St. Tammany/Washington Parish Home Builders Association.
- Louisiana Emergency Response Commission: James Polk, of Hahnville, emergency coordinator for the St. Charles Parish Office of Emergency Preparedness, and Col. Pat Santos Jr., of Baton Rouge, deputy director of Homeland Security, Emergency Management & Interoperability at the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.
- Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice: J. Austin Daniel, of St. Francisville, sheriff of West Feliciana Parish.
- Parish Board of Election Supervisors: Sye Broussard, of Houma, an attorney at Broussard & Dove; Bryan Jeansonne, of Baton Rouge, an attorney at Christensen, Dore, Jeansonne & Shahla; Jeff Kershaw, of Port Allen, director of maintenance for West Baton Rouge Parish Schools; and Albert Simien Sr., of Opelousas, a member of the Opelousas General Hospital board of directors.
- Advisory Committee on Polysomnography: Gay Bourgeois, of Breaux Bridge, a scoring technologist at Our Lady of Lourdes Sleep Disorder Center in Lafayette; Christine Soileau, of Lafayette, an administrative director at Our Lady of Lourdes Sleep Disorder Center in Lafayette; Christopher Harr, of Prairieville, a technical director at the Premier Sleep Medicine Center in Baton Rouge; Lisa Spindel, of Slidell, technical director of the sleep lab at the Center for Cardiac Sleep Medicine at Ochsner; and Lori Speyrer, of Carencro, a sleep consultant for Phillips Respironics and the secretary for the Louisiana Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Copyright © 2016, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved