Council on Aging menus for May 2, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Meatball hoagie with Creole sauce on a hoagie bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn and strawberry and vanilla swirl pudding.
- Chicken salad sandwich or ham and cheese sandwich on whole-wheat bread, pickled beets, potato salad and cardinal citrus mold.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, green peas, Normandy-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, mixed fruit, milk.
- Hamburger steak with jardiniere sauce, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, fresh fruit, milk.
- Chicken breast with barbecue sauce or barbecue pulled pork on a bun, baked beans, apple confetti coleslaw, pineapple crisp, milk.
- Ham, white beans, brown rice, steamed spinach, fruit juice, cornbread, applesauce, milk.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved