Council on Aging menus for April 25, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Baked spaghetti casserole, green beans with peppers, tossed salad with dressing, dinner roll and apple cobbler.
- SPRING SPECIAL: Baked chicken, green peas and onions, candied sweet potatoes, dinner roll and oatmeal honey apple cake.
- Hamburger on bun with lettuce, pickle and onion, basked beans and orange.
- Baked chicken with poultry gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered cabbage, whole-heat bread and peaches.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread and apple juice.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved