Ascension Parish Council on Aging for April 25, 2013
- Baked spaghetti casserole, green beans with peppers, tossed salad with dressing, dinner roll and apple cobbler.
- PILATES: Gonzales Senior Center, 526 S. Irma Blvd., Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKS: Southern Care, Gonzales, 10 a.m.
- BIRTHDAY PARTY: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 101 Bocage Dr., Donaldsonville, 10:30 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- SPRING SPECIAL: Baked chicken, green peas and onions, candied sweet potatoes, dinner roll and oatmeal honey apple cake.
- ACOA HEALTH FAIR: Lamar-Dixon Expo Center, 9 a.m. to noon. Followed by the Ascension Parish Recreation Sock Hop.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Lamar Dixon Expo Center, 10:30 a.m.
- Hamburger on bun with lettuce, pickle and onion, baked beans and orange.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Baked chicken with poultry gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered cabbage, whole-wheat bread and peaches.
- YOGA: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- BRIDGE LESSONS: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread and apple juice.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.
- BROWN’S HEARING: Gonzales, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
- TAI CHI: Gonzales 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved