Livingston-Tangipahoa Council On Aging for April 18, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. (For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.)
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or barbecue chicken, mixed vegetables, sour cream/chive potatoes, whole wheat bread, poke cake, milk.
- Ham and lima beans, steamed rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, banana pudding, milk.
- Smothered chicken, carrots, mashed potatoes, whole wheat bread, oatmeal raisin cookie, milk.
- Sausage and pinto beans, steamed rice, steamed spinach, coleslaw, cornbread, fresh orange, milk.
- Sliced ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread, lettuce and tomato, mayonnaise, pickled beets, apple juice, milk.
- Baked spaghetti casserole, green beans with peppers, tossed salad with dressing, white dinner roll, apple cobbler, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved