Livingston-Tangipahoa Council on Aging for April 11, 2013
- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. For meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Ham with white beans, brown rice, steamed spinach, 100 percent fruit juice, cornbread, applesauce, milk.
- Breakfast sausage, grits, peaches, orange juice, biscuit, pecan spinwheel, milk.
- Chicken teriyaki, steamed rice, pineapple tidbits, Oriental-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce, tomato and onion, baked beans, peach cobbler, milk.
- Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, french bread, cake, milk.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy or barbecue chicken, mixed vegetables, sour cream and chive potatoes, whole wheat bread, poke cake, milk.
Copyright © 2011, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved