Ascension Parish Council on Aging for April 4, 2013
- Meatball hoagie with Creole sauce on bun, green beans with peppers, chuckwagon corn, strawberry and vanilla swirl pudding
- PILATES: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Gonzales Senior Center, 526 S. Irma Blvd., 10:45 a.m.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Chicken salad sandwich or ham and cheese sandwich on whole-wheat bread, pickled beets, potato salad and cardinal citrus mold
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 101 Bocage Dr., 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- KARAOKE: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- CANASTA: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, green peas, Normandy blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread and mixed fruit.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Hamburger steak with jardiniere sauce, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and fresh fruit.
- YOGA: Gonzales, 8:15 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- ZUMBA GOLD: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- BRIDGE LESSONS: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Chicken breast with barbecue sauce or barbecue pulled pork on a bun, baked beans, apple confetti coleslaw and pineapple crisp.
- CANASTA: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m.
- FAST EXERCISE: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.
- ASK THE DOCTOR: Gonzales, 11:00 a.m.
- TAI CHI: Gonzales, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved