Ascension Parish school lunches for April 4, 2013
- Nachos, meat and cheese sauce, tortilla chips, corn, lettuce, salsa and jalapeñ o peppers, orange juice and milk choice.
- Hot dog on bun, potato rounds, pork and beans, pineapple tidbits and milk choice.
- White beans with rice and ham, red beans and rice with sausage, broccoli with cheese, cucumber and tomato, peach slices, cornbread and milk choice.
- SANDWICH: Hamburger.
- Manager’s choice or chicken quesadilla, Spanish rice, corn, taco salad cup and fruity applesauce.
- CHOICE: Mandarin chicken salad or pizza.
- Barbecue chicken on bun, baby carrots, lowfat ranch dressing, pickle cup, pear halves and milk choice.
- Manager’s choice or beef cutlet with gravy, mashed potatoes, lima beans, salad cup, orange wedges and whole-wheat roll.
- CHOICE: Chicken Caesar salad or baked potato.
- Taco bar, taco meat, taco shell and cheese cup, lettuce salad, corn, orange wedges, salsa and milk choice.
- Manager’s choice or chicken and pasta Parmesan, marinara sauce, Italian vegetable medley, Caesar salad cup, pears and whole-wheat garlic breadstick.
- CHOICE: Club salad or deli po-boy.
- Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, apple juice, tossed salad, whole wheat roll and milk choice.
- SANDWICH: Cheeseburger.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Meatloaf.
- Manager’s choice or turkey and sausage jambalaya, white beans with ham, salad cup, apple wedges and whole-wheat roll.
- CHOICE: Taco chef salad or hamburger.
Copyright © 2014, Capital City Press LLC • 7290 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810 • All Rights Reserved